Sunday 4 July 2010

Website Promotion-Don't Buy Website Traffic Until You Read This

You may have already noticed that getting your first website up and running is relatively easy. The hardest part is getting a steady flow of interested visitors ready to buy what you are selling. One of the cheapest and most controversial ways of attracting visitors to you're website is to use "TRAFFIC EXCHANGES"




Why are Traffic Exchanges Controversial?



Well, depending on where you get your information about them from. You might just believe all of the hype regarding how effective they really are. I can safely say to you that using Traffic Exchanges will bring you a lot of visitors to any website of your choice in a reasonably short space of time. That's the good "NEWS" the bad news is that the traffic which you get from them is extremely hard to convert into sales.



The reasons for this are obvious to lets just say, the more experienced online marketer, which is why a large chunk of them tend to avoid Traffic Exchanges like the plague. "I'm not going to tease you any longer and it's no big secret anyway" that the reason for the low conversion rates is, because most of the people that use the exchanges are SELLER'S and not buyer's



If you are currently advertising you're website on them you are probably noticing this already. this is where the core of the controversy lies in my opinion, because you will find heaps of people who swear by using the Traffic Exchanges. From a personal point of view and by using Google Analytics on my previous website, I can reveal to you that most of the visitor

that came to my website stayed for an average time of about 1 SECOND.



You might think after reading this far down the page that I absolutely HATE Traffic Exchanges, I can assure you that I don't although in the beginning, I will freely admit to you that I did have some concerns about their effectivness.



What Changed My Mind?



It came to me by trial and error but I finally figured out what I was doing WRONG!. My first mistake was to sign up to the wrong exchanges, and the second, was not UPGRADING my account. If you love surfing for credits for hours on end at you're favourite websites then what I'm about to tell you will not help you, but if you want to dramatically save yourself time and get much better results, here's what you need to do.





Only Join Traffic Exchanges that gives you random referrals if you upgrade. don't assume like I did that all of your FREE random referrals will not be active members and therefore be of no use in building your downline. You will of course get non active members, but the good news is that you will be able to convert them into active ones later on down the road.



Always check to see how many bonus credits you are getting per month. You will find that most of the top Traffic Exchanges offer monthly bonus credits as standard. The amount of credits on offer vary but they are usually anywhere between 1000 to 3000 bonus credits per month.



Surprisingly, despite all of the controversy that surrounds Traffic Exchanges. You can easily find out which ones are the best, and which are the ones to be avoided at all cost by simply signing up to Traffic Hoopla or Affiliate Funnel. Both of these website's provide monthly statistic's on the best performing exchanges and this information will help you to decide which website is worth your time and effort

No comments:

Post a Comment